Saturday, May 22, 2010

After Chamakh who's next?

Are we done in the transfer market or not?

Yesterday, the official website confirmed our first signing of the season, I'm not surprised and I know you're not either - the writing has been on the wall since last summer. Anyway, he's finally an Arsenal player lets drink to that.

I'll be stating the obvious if I say Arsenal must spend on cheap but quality players - for a goalkeeper I'd say Robert Green, remember Hugo Lloris won't be leaving Lyon, and the same applies to Gianluigu Buffon.

The options for a centre-back are limited and too expensive to be tagged Arsenal transfer targets.
I won't recommend any for now, our team of dedicated editors are currently scrutinising the best the market has to offer.
Don't forget Arsene Wenger won't spend on expensive crap.