Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Anigo: It Will Take Something 'extraordinary' To Sign Valbuena

Arsenal's hot pursuit of Mathieu Valbuena has being well documented and recent comments from Olympique Marseille's sporting director Jose Anigo suggest the dimunitive France international might not relocate to North London or the Eastlands - I presume you have seen the stories.

Jose told La Provence that their midfield dictator won't leave the club to join Manchester City or any other team for that matter, unless the offer is one they can't afford to refuse (from a financial perspective): "They have also said that I had a telephone conversation with City executives.

"I think I would remember as my English is not so good. It's all false. Unless there will be an extraordinary offer in the next days, if not he will be staying and that is a fact," Anigo concluded.