Friday, July 1, 2011

Vincent Enyeama signs for LOSC not the Arsenal

I always and still think the Nigerian international is Premiership
material, no thanks to our stringent wage policy his much talked
about desire to don our colours will be put on hold for at least three
seasons.

For the teeming Arsenal supporters in Nigeria
his capture would have been something to cheer at, but looking at the
brighter side of the picture he's gonna be guaranteed first team Champions League action, whereas our fate still hangs in the balance
pending the outcome of our qualifier.

Enyeama was signed from Hapoel
Tel Aviv (Israeli league), and this is an excerpt from
LOSC.fr:

"The project attracted me to the LOSC. I arrive
at a championship winning club with the opportunity to participate in
the Champions League. I decided to sign here because of the interest
that the coach took in me. I am pleased to be able to working
alongside Mickael Landreau, a great goalkeeper that just finished a great season with the LOSC. I look forward to working with him everyday. The club has won titles. That is great, I myself want to have
the medal around the neck. I wish with all my heart to be part of this
project."