Friday, June 18, 2010

Laurent Koscielny: "I met with Arsene Wenger"

Lorient's centre half admits he's already met with Arsenal' manager Arsene Wenger in respect to a low profile move to the Emirates.

Looks like our soon to be unveiled man is so excited by the prospect of playing for the Arsenal. To say the least, Koscielny amuses me with his rather innocent utterances. Anyway, he isn't interested in playing the suspense game, and I'm beginning to like him for keeping us 'in the know'.

He admitted to regional daily La Montagne, that he's already met with Arsenal's tactician: "I met with Arsene Wenger, as well as, my agents," Koscielny enthused.

"It went well. Arsenal are interested in me. For my part, I want to go to London," he said.

The player's club Lorient are alleged to have accepted Arsenal's third offer valued at €13m, and it's only a matter of time before the much anticipated case is concluded.

All said and done, we all know what it means for a potential transfer target to admit meeting an opposing team's coach - don't we?.