Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Gyan Dreams Premier League move

The Black Stars of Ghana center forward Asamoah Gyan, says he's Premiership material.

The 24-year old striker is relishing the prospect of being at the top of his game, and believes his brilliant performance for Stade Rennais, during the just concluded Ligue1 campaign (although his consistency was blighted with injuries), is a testimonial to his ability.

The Ghanaian is pretty confident he's gunner be able to fire the Black Stars to victory at the ongoing Fifa 2010 World Cup in South Africa, where he aims to build on his present tally of 3 goals as a strategic plan to woo the Premiership' influential scouts into putting in a good word for him.

"It is my desire to play in England, I'd love to play for a top Premiership Club," Gyan enthused. "I had a great season with my club last season. And I am confident I can continue at that rate, right now I hope to take Ghana as far as possible in the competition. After all, before the tournament, we were considered as outsiders. We have nothing to lose. That is the secret of our success."