Thursday, February 25, 2010

Eduardo - I've stopped looking back

Eduardo, was substituted during Arsenal's Epl game against Aston Villa
at Villa Park, after picking up a hamstring injury.
He has missed the Gunners last five games due to his nagging hamstring injury.

The 27-year-old's injuries have been incessant, ever since that
horrendous tackle two years ago and he hasn't been able to recover
completely from that challenge.
Eduardo has lost quite a good amount of pace, his threat level is
gradually declining and now he endures goal droughts more often than
he would've ever dreamt of.
But the Gunner is prepared to change all that, he admits he has missed
much and is ready to train harder to shrug off his injury worries, to
enable him partake in this campaign's thrilling Epl battle.

"I've stopped looking back, thinking about negatives and I'm looking
forward now because I missed games and had a year out which affected
me, he said.
"I've not got a problem with the leg now, but I do suffer muscle
injuries because I was out for so long and now I'm working so hard to
come back.
"But I'm getting stronger physically, I'm stronger mentally, my
confidence personally is growing and I believe I'm at a club where we
can win titles and trophies because we are one of the top ten teams in
the world."