Tuesday, August 30, 2011

J. Y. Park To Inherit Da Silva's No 9 Jersey at Arsenal

Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger has confirmed the imminent arrival of J. Y. Park from Monaco for an undisclosed fee. According to the club's official website; "the deal is subject to the completion of formal registration processes."

Wenger was full of praise for his latest acquisition, who is the captain of the South Korea national team: “We are delighted to have signed Chu. He will add true quality to our attacking forces and will be a valuable addition to the squad,” the manager enthused.

On his part Chu Young Park said: "I
am very honoured and I feel very happy to be at
Arsenal. It is a dream to be here and I am really proud to be an Arsenal player. Now I just want to
show how good I am and prove myself.

"In my opinion this is a
great club, now I have to show what I can do on
the pitch. I will do my best, I will never give up, I
will show heart, I will give everything and I hope [the
fans] will support me."

Chu Young Park will inherit Eduardo Da Silva's vacant No 9 jersey. Arsenal fans will be very delighted to have him, hopefully he'll deliver the goods.