Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lille's Hazard Confirms He Is Not Transferable

Lille's Eden Hazard is one of the most coveted names in Europe -with speculation constantly linking him with a move away from the current French champions. The versatile midfielder spoke of his desire to remain in France, citing the lovely 'atmosphere' created by the fans and the club's supportive long term plans.

The 20-year-old was quoted by the French media yesterday as saying:

"I know I can do a lot of things here (play and win trophies). I love the atmosphere created by the fans here, and I will love to continue being part of this family. The Belgium international added: "I am fortunate to be part of a team that plays good football and that can guarantee my move forward as a player."

The likes of Arsenal, Inter Milan, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Real Madrid have all indicated their interest to sign the €40m rated playmaker. Arsenal in particular, failed to secure his services and opted for another player in his mould, the said player's unveiling ceremony is long overdue.