Sunday, May 9, 2010

Nasri: I won't leave Arsenal for any club

France international Samir Nasri has reiterated his desire to stay at the Emirates.

The 22-year-old midfielder is one player that garners respect from the Arsenal faithful because of his ability to withstand pressure during adversity.
Nasri is adamant he's gunner go all the way with the Arsenal next season.
He maintained that he's not one to chicken-out when the going gets tough (for clarification ask Togolese striker Emmanuel Adebayor).

The Arsenal star, who battled from an injury at the start of the present campaign, believes he can live up to his £12.5m price tag next season: "I have being a bit frustrated after missing the first few months when I broke my leg," he told Arsenal Tv Online.

"And really it is only the last couple of months where I have felt better physically.

"Now I hope to end the season well with the last game against Fulham and then get myself ready for next season because I really want to have a good one for Arsenal.

"After the first season, I wanted to kick on and do well, but unfortunately I got the injury which hampered my progress in adapting to English football.

"But I have come back ready for the next season and now I really hope all will go well for me."

Nasri believes there is no need to quit the club, on whose platform he plans to vie for a place in Raymond Domenech's France squad to the 2010 World Cup in South Africa this summer.

"I am happy to be here and want to stay. There is no need to go elsewhere, I am 22 and do not want to leave," he asserted.

"I am at a big European club, who are a real player in the Premier League and in Europe, with a manager who is one of the best in the World, and with great players too.

"There really is no need to move on or to look elsewhere."